So, whether you are looking for Permanent Placement, Contract or Freelance Staffing, Professional Training or Review/Screen resumes – Friendly Recruit can do it to the best. As a result, you will get the best services for your business at one place.Finally, we have the knowledge and resources to serve you and you business. So, feel free to contact us with any challenges. Whether you need a top talent, perfect asset or employee with unusual skills – we will find it for you.
We have the best of bread IT professionals, most of whom are certified in various technologies with proven industrial experience. At the moment we have outstanding developers studio. So, if you need on-project team, we are happy to help you with:
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a percentage of the employee’s annual starting salary. Fee is only paid if and when a candidate is hired that was referred by Friendly Recruit.
- Friendly Recruit uses this fee structure for entry-level up, mid-level and management-level professionals.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a percentage of the employee’s annual starting salary, and one-third of the total estimated fee is due at the beginning of the search, and the balance is due when a candidate is hired.
- Friendly Recruit is commonly using this fee structure for executive-level positions. The Position can be new as a result of growth, or a replacement/backfill position as a result of organizational change, resignation or a replacement position that is not made public and the search must be handled confidentially.
- Friendly Recruit is also using this fee structure if the skill/experience required is a niche position.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a flat monthly retainer fee for the duration of the assignment and can be applied to our contractor option or outsourced recruiting option.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer an industry hourly rate for recruiting services and can be applied to our contractor service, outsourced recruiting service or review/screen resume service.